Redcon 2.4G 9CH DM9F DMSS Receiver With DM9FS Satellite JR XG7 XG8 XG11 Compatible
Brand Name: Redcon
Item Name: DM9F receiver with DM9FS satellite
Band: 2.4GHz DMSS
Voltage Range: 4~9.6V
Receiver Dimension: ۳۰x50x13mm
Satellite Dimension: ۲۲.۶×۳۰.۶x7mm
Antenna Length: ۳۵mm *2
Receiver Weight: ۱۲.۷g
Satellite Weight: 6g
Compact and lightweight
Full function 9CH receiver with satellite
In-built receiver voltage telemetry function
Can display real time return receiver voltage
No bind plug required, automatic binding with transmitter
Compatible with JR DMSS radio systems,XG6,XG7,XG8,XG11,XG14.
The receiver first must be bind with the transmitter before it will operate.
۱. Connect the battery ( or BEC/ ESC with BEC output) to Batt.channel and note the LED on the receiver should flashing, now, the receiver is on bind mode.
۲. Power on the transmitter, and enter the BIND menu.(Checking manual of your transmitter, how to enter the BIND menu. )
۳. Press the BIN button on the display. The system will connect within a few seconds, two connected , the LED on the DM9F and DM921S receiver will go solid, indicating the system is connected.
۴. After binding, please take off the Radio and cut power of receiver , then restart radio first and connect receiver to battery. Now receiver is functional.
۵. And if needed , you could set the failsafe according the function of your transmitter. (Please check failsafe function of your transmitter)
– DO NOT stick or apply the receiver antenna to Carbon or Metal material directly, as it will influence the operating range drastically.
– For receivers with multi-antennas, it is recommended that each antenna be applied at 90 degrees to each other.
– For receivers with single antenna, please apply the antenna far away from any carbon, metal or electronic equipment as possible.
– Make sure turning the transmitter first after binding when using your radio control system.
– Make sure setting failsafe after binding.
۱x Redcon DM9F receiver
۱x DM9FS satellite